Sunday, December 7, 2008

Former To Be Pillows are Now Wall Hangings

Ta Da! The wall hangings are complete and up on the walls in the Baby's room. What I did was I took some of the extra squares from the quilt and sewed them together. Then I edged them in the same bias tape that I used on the dust ruffle (pictures to come... eventually). I did the bottom 3 sides first and then used a separate piece of the bias tape on top to get the pocket for the dowel. The hangers are yarn, the same that I used to tie the quilt with and also to make the frog & duck blankets with. Hurray for projects getting completed!!!

The blue picture is directly above the head of the crib and the orange one is above the dresser.

The yellow and green pictures are both above the long end of the crib.

No comments: