Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Boppy Nursing Pillow Covers

I got a Boppy Nursing Pillow & cover as a gift at my baby shower and was really excited. I was originally thinking of making some extra covers just for me and then I got an invitation to a friend's baby shower 2 weeks ago and I thought that it would be a great opportunity for me to give it a try. The first one turned out pretty good and I learned a couple of things so the next time I tried it turned out even better. I'm not done making extra covers; I'm thinking that it would be fun to have matching nursing covers to go with the Boppy covers. Like I said in an earlier post I like having multiples of things that baby can and will get dirty.

The fabric is the same for both of the covers that I made. I saw the fabric and really liked and it was a good price so I got some for me and decided that I would make my friend's out of the same fabric. :)


This is the back of my cover.

This is the front of my cover.

No comments: