Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Crocheted Baby Blankets

My ultimate goal is to crochet a blanket for each of my nieces and nephews but right now I'm hovering at less than half. I still need to make a blanket for my two nieces, Makalya & Bailey and the rest of Andrew's nieces and nephews: Archie, JJ, Shaun David, and unborn baby girl (due in February).

Makayla, Bailey and Archie don't have blankets yet because they were born before my crocheting habit began and JJ and Shaun David don't have blankets either because they are 3 months apart and I was going through a non-crocheting time. And I haven't even thought about a blanket yet for the unborn niece due in February.

I actually started on a blue blanket after I finished Eva's blanket but got frusterated with the yarn and the pattern and never finished it. And thus started my non-crocheting period. Thankfully I got over it but still haven't completed any blankets for the kiddos.

No comments: