Sunday, April 10, 2011

Comfy Baby

Almost every time we go for a car ride that's a decent length, longer than 20 minutes or if Peter is really tired he will fall asleep in the car. He always looks SO uncomfortable so I've been thinking and wanting to make one of those neck pillows for him and today I finally did! I used the super soft fleece on one side and the bumpy fleece on the other. I had just enough polyfil to stuff it full. Peter was playing with it for a bit and I think he will really like using it in the car. 

The bumps filled in when stuffed


Leftover monkey fabric

He's so stylin'

I also saw an idea to make reversible soft car seat strap covers that I've been wanting to make for a while. I actually made not one set but two sets one for each kid. They were super easy and didn't take a long time at all and I think they turned out really nice and I can't wait to use them. I let Peter play with them when I was done with them. I connected them together and he thought they were the greatest arm band. 

No comments: